Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 5 September 2014

Personal Style

| | 0 comments

Polyvore: @ronnieangelpope
Polyvore: @ronnieangelpope


My style has developed and changed rapidly over a short period of time. I've experimented with rock-chic to 70's glam rock, to all white to beatnik- all in an attempt to discover my own niche. Finally, I think I've found it. 

Here, my style is summed up in a few words and references. I find that making 'inspo' lists like these can help me develop a very personal, very strong, individual and well cultivated look- with interesting reasonings and inspirational figures and phrases behind it:

Monochrome
Simple
Minimalist
Texture
Artist
Poet
Debonaire
Beatnik
Jazz
Warhol
Acne studios
New York
Glamour
Enthralling
Rebellion
Cigarettes
Mystery
Intrigue
Mayfair
Bespoke
Lou Reed 
The velvet underground
The factory
Socialite
Rimbaud
Paris
Heroin
Chic
Coffee
Philosophy
Existentialism
Cool
Freud
Fred Astaire
Cosmic
Literacy
Off duty 
 
Ciao for Now! 


R x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance