Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 8 February 2015

Monogenius - Custom Made Shoes.

| | 0 comments
Intro.

After a period of planning, my customised Monogenius sneakers arrived. I was super anticipated about seeing them arrive, as a lot of thought had gone into the design, which proved pretty tricky to match up, however, when these beautiful creations arrived I was over the moon about how well constructed they where- I couldn't have dreamed them up much better.

My Design.

Black is the basis to most of my outfits, and I wanted to run with that theme. I'd wanted a pair of "Converse-esque" shoes for a long time, so when this opportunity arose to have my own personal ones made for me I very, very pleased. I chose to keep the sole and majority of the canvas a solid black, but to add a statement print to the tongue. For a while I was deliberating over what I should put on there, but it soon came to me that I should put one of the most influential, strong and iconic female painters on there. As an art-enthusiast and admirer of strong characters, I decided to create my template with a self-portrait of Frida on the tongue. Some may consider this an over-thought or elitist add on, as not everyone knows who she is, but I'm lucky to work in a creative environment, in which her name is on the tip of everyone's tongue (pardon the pun!)

My Experience and Thoughts.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the product, and appreciate the unique aspects of the design. Admittedly, initially I was semi-skeptical about what the quality would turn out to be like, but my qualms were soon rendered irrelevant as the received product was of a lovely, high, excellent standard. The printing was smart and accurate, and the fit was great.

To create your own Monogenius masterpieces, head over to: https://www.monogenius.com
and for a 20% discount use the code: MonogeniusRP66YCYK8573633

Styling.

Here are a few outfits that I would pair with my Monogenius sneakers. I like the minimalist, aesthetic, architectural elements of all of these looks. To shop these outfits, please head to my Polyvore site; http://ronnieangelpope.polyvore.com

Monogenius 1


Monogenius #2

Monogenius #3

Monogenius #3 by ronnieangelpope featuring Nearly Natural


Images of My Design (Final Product)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance