Powered by Blogger.

Friday, 14 November 2014

How I Style: Minimalist Silver Jewellery (rings, Nikki Stark, minimalism)

| | 0 comments
Diamonds and emeralds, enveloped in weighty gold have long been by signature pieces. I've seen the leaves flourish and then fall many times since I first began to wear the statement items that are now merely an extension of my own fingertips. I fell in love with these new chiming, heavy hands of mine, and never thought that I would experiment with other types of jewellery, until I found Nikki's pieces, of course.

As most of you will know by now, I've had experience working in the "bespoke" sphere. What makes these pieces so personal and beautiful is the fact that they're hand crafted out of precious metals, and made to size. For this reason,  Nikki's store is a store with integrity. Although each item is unique, it is just as beautiful as the next.

How I Style Silver Rings.

Masculine take on simplicity.


Untitled #130


Nikki Stark



In Detail









The process of selection from http://nikkistarkjewellery.co.uk was simple, and Nikki herself gave me some wonderful recommendations, and suggested some pieces that would compliment each other.
I didn't realise quite how essential these pieces are to any minimalist wardrobe. A visit to Nikki's site is a must-do!

I'm wearing:

Sterling Silver Band
Sterling Silver Skinny Hammered Ring
Sterling Silver Hammered Ring (in a heavier weight)

All pieces are made to my ring size.


Ciao for now,

Ronnie x







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance